- Preset screws in all sizes to adjust the required length for fixed position 10 mm (3/8”) range.
- Special high alloy H13 steel with high thermal shock resistance over 500°C (930°F).
Chucks 6-32 mm (1/4 - 1-1/4") Diameter Range HSK A 50, 63, 100, DIN69871 40, 50, BT40, 50, CAT40, 50
- High accuracy run out OD-ID 0.003 mm (.00012")
- Powerful clamping with high friction force.
- High stiffness due to one solid piece.
- Symmetrically balanced design for high speed G2.5, 25,000rpm <1g X mm. (An optional balancing correction may be accomplished by 4 threaded holes in the nose circumference).
- Prolonged tool life due to its low heating temperature and better rigidity, accuracy and stiffness.
- Slim design with a 4.0° nose angle, according to DIN69882-8 standard.
The INTEGRAL SRKIN chucks are designed for tools in the diameter range of 6-32 mm (1/4 - 1 1/4”) for shanks with h6 tolerance for heavy milling operations. The ER… SRK are intended for high speed machining using tools in the 3-12 mm (1/8 - 1/2”) diameter range on a standard collet chuck, or milling heads on turning centers. They are available with 3 different length projections: 35, 60 and 85 mm (1.5, 2.5 and 3.5").
- For the ER…SRK we will continue to offer our compact unit: SHRINKIN UNIT - EUR / SHRINKIN UNIT - USA.
- For the INTEGRAL SRKIN there is an induction thermal unit with quick insertion and release (less than 5 sec). It is available in the range of 3-32 mm (1/8-1 1/4”).