Interchangeable Reaming Head System
This feature is most advantageous in mass production industries.
When large quantities of workpieces are involved, the savings in machining time, labor cost and productivity are multiplied greatly.
BAYO T-REAM consists of an interchangeable carbide reaming head with a quick-change bayonet mechanism, suitable for reaming applications of H7 hole tolerance range.
The reaming head is mounted on a HARD TOUCH steel shank (solid carbide or heavy metal shanks are available on request).
The reaming head is attached to the shank by a bayonet screw and a special wrench is used to clamp and release it.
The reamer has been designed with internal coolant holes directed on each cutting edge for the most efficient head lubrication and extremely long tool life.
- High speed/high production
- No setup time while indexing
- Low runout (maximum 3µm)
- Versatile modular system (one shank can be used for a range of hole diameters and various types of cutting edges)
- Durable, due to the combination of a carbide head and steel shank
- Internal coolant directed optimally to the cutting edges
BAYO T-REAM Concept
BAYO T-REAM Application